When working with an employee benefits consultant or insurance agent, it is important to know what type of support their agency provides. As a boutique agency, Flexible Benefit Consulting is positioned to offer our clients the same high level technological tools and resources that the big agencies provide while maintaining an interpersonal, face-to-face relationship.
The model for our success puts a tremendous amount of focus on servicing our clients and their employees. This model has cultivated long lasting relationships with our clients spanning up to 30 years. And, while we put emphasis on our client relationships, we understand that an agency should offer more than a firm handshake. The list of tools and resources that we offer our small and mid-sized organization are many of the same resources big agencies are using with their large corporate clients. The agency tools that we provide our clients include but are not limited to:
- FBC Connect – A web-based portal for a human resource department to connect and communicate with 200,000 others in the same human resources field.
- Legislative and Compliance Briefs – Up to the minute documents on any State or Federal legislative updates regarding the insurance or benefits market.
- Employee Benefits Newsletters – Monthly or Quarterly newsletters to keep you staff engaged in their health insurance and general benefits package
- Health and Wellness Programs and Support – Program designs, legislative compliance, step by step implementation guidance, and ongoing communication and support (posters, fliers, newsletters, etc.)
- Annual Employee Benefit Value Notices – Great for year-end reviews, these individualized reports help communicate each employee’s value to your organization by indicating how much is spent each year to provide them a rich benefit package.
- New Employee Enrollment Packets – These enrollment packets effectively communicate all of your organizations benefit offerings while providing enrollment and wavier instruction. Additionally, these folders include all of the State and Federally mandated employer communication items.
- Decision Master – A highly analytical tool that provides specific claims information by demographic, claimant, illness, and cost. This tool will help answer questions regarding claims usage and better equip our clients to make effective benefit plan decisions.